Free Webinar: Building Resiliency in Uncertain Times
BHN presents a free webinar, sending a message of hope as we navigate life amidst COVID-19.
Millions of people across the country are facing the same worries and challenges as we navigate the COVID-19 crisis. Emotional distress, fear and anxiety can be overwhelming and it is important to be mindful of our mental health and try to focus on self-care throughout these difficult times.
Join to learn:
- Why stress and anxiety are a normal reaction to the COVID-19 crisis
- Strategies to help cope and handle stress during this time of heightened anxiety
Session Dates, Pre-registration is required:
Presented in Spanish:
- Friday, May 22, 1:00 pm | Register Now >>
- Wednesday, May 27, 10:00 am | Register Now >>
- Tuesday, June 2, 2:00 pm | Register Now >>
- Monday, June 8, 1:00 pm | Register Now >>
Each webinar will be limited to 20 people to allow for a Q&A session following the presentation.