BHN Family Resource Center
About the Family Resource Center
The BHN Family Resource Center (FRC) is part of a statewide network of FRCs that help families and individuals resolve challenges, strengthen their bonds, connect to others and engage in their communities. In addition to assisting families with finding resources, FRCs support families with youth who are at risk of needing court involvement because of their behavior.
The BHN Family Resource Center connects families to appropriate services within the program or in the local community. Here are some of the ways we help:
- Help children develop social and emotional skills
- Bring people together for mutual support
- Link families to services and opportunities
- Respond to family crises
- Value and support parents
- Strengthen parenting skills
Children and families who need additional supports or are at risk of court involvement can be assessed by FRC clinicians to develop a Family Support Plan. The FRC hosts and facilitates groups and events to strengthen families by giving them the tools they need through education and engagement.
How We Help
The Family Resource Center offers an array of services through its experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- School Liaisons help families work with school systems to ensure their children are receiving the support and resources they need.
- Family Support Workers are knowledgeable on community resources and how to locate opportunities for families.
- Clinicians and Family Partners work with families to develop a support plan that best meets their needs and supports their goals.
Contact us for more information!